The White Shirt Campaign took place from 6th April to 8th May (White Shirt Day – World Ovarian Cancer Day), raising much-needed research funds to support the OCRF’s mission to find an early detection test for Ovarian Cancer.
Supporters were encouraged to join the fight by:
- BUYING a Witchery white shirt during the White Shirt Campaign at www.witchery.com.au/whiteshirtcampaign
- DONATING to OCRF directly or hosting their own white shirt fundraising event.
- WEARING their white shirt between 6 April to 8 May 2017 (OCRF White Shirt Day) to show their support
- SHARING a photo of themselves in a white shirt and finishing the sentence “I wear a white shirt because” with a message that encouraged support
- TAGGING a friend and nominating them to join the fight #whiteshirtcampaign, @ocrf and @witcheryfashion
For each white shirt sold during the campaign, Witchery donated everything except GST to the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation (OCRF). In total, close to 750,000 in shirt sales was raised. Since the campaign started in 2009, Witchery has donated over $10,000,000 to the OCRF.