Applications for the 2018 Research Grant Round are now open.
The OCRF is proud to fund researchers in Australian and New Zealand hospitals, universities, and medical research institutes with a passion for ovarian cancer research. The OCRF is dedicated to funding innovative and promising ovarian cancer research with the aim of every woman, everywhere, being free from the threat of ovarian cancer.
Projects Funded by the OCRF
The OCRF has articulated two priorities which remain the focus of our research funding in line with our mission and objectives:
- Identifying early events in tumour formation and progression, to help diagnose the presence of ovarian cancer
- Identifying biomarkers that are at a concentration detectable at the early stages of the disease
- Investigating methods that may block the ability of the cancer to spread
Management & Treatment
- Developing new targets for therapy
- Looking at the best way to beat chemotherapy resistance
We provide funding for projects between 1 and 3 years with a focus on supporting research salaries. Further details are provided in the OCRF Research Grant Guidelines.
Applications close at midnight on Sunday 1 April 2018.
For all enquiries please contact the Grants Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.